My mom has been making Blueberry Sky Pie since I was a little kid and I love them. It’s refreshing twist of blueberries and lemons using blueberry pie filling and a can of frozen lemonade.
It took me about 5 minutes to whip these up yesterday. Remember to thaw your cool whip and let your cream cheese soften before getting started!
This Blueberry Sky Pie recipe makes two pies so you can make one to serve at home and another one to take to a family gathering.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 6 oz can frozen lemonade
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz cool whip
- 21 oz can blueberry pie filling
- 2 graham cracker crusts
- **** This recipe makes 2 pies*****
- Using a mixer, beat cream cheese until softened.
- Add lemonade and condensed milk and mix until blended.
- Fold in 3/4 of the cool whip and 2/3 of the blueberry pie filling.
- Spread into the two pie crusts making sure you have an even amount in both crusts.
- Garnish the top of the pies with the remaining cool whip and blueberry pie filling.
- Chill in refrigerator for several hours before serving.