Low Country Boil is a one pot meal that is sure to please everyone. You can prep all of the ingredients ahead of time and then throw them in the pot once your company comes. We love to eat this with warm garlic bread and the boys love to dip the shrimp in cocktail sauce.
- Crab boil, 2 tsp per quart of water
- 12 red new potatoes
- 2 pkgs kielbasa sausage
- 6 ears corn
- 3 pounds raw shrimp
- Fill a large pot with enough water to cover all of the ingredients.
- Add crab boil and bring water to a boil.
- While waiting on the water to boil cut sausage into bite size pieces.
- Add potatoes and sausage to boiling water and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Add corn and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook for no more than 3 minutes.
- Drain and serve hot.
Pin and save for later!